People think there is a fine line between sexual harassment and flirtation, but there's not. Flirtation involves attraction , interest and sometimes a relationship. Sexual harassment involves power, humiliation and degradation. Here are some examples of people who are sexual harassers:
1. If you feel hostile to women working in a "man"s field, like fork lift driver, engineer, coal miner, soldier, you may be on the path to being a sexual harasser.
2. If you ask a co-worker if she wants to sit on your face, you are a sexual harasser. Women are generally not turned on by co-worker statements like that.
3. If you try to fondle a co-worker's boobs, or otherwise fondle her private parts at work, and you are not her boyfriend, you are a sexual harasser.
4. If you spread rumors about a co-worker that she is a slut, loose or has oral sex at work, you are a sexual harasser.
5. If you show a co-worker pornography at work, and she doesn't want to see it, you are a sexual harasser.
6. If you talk to the co-worker and/or other employees about the co-workers private sexual parts, you are a sexual harasser.
7. If you send or show your co-worker photos of your penis, or you pull out your penis at work, you are a sexual harasser.
8. If you tell your co-worker crude and disgusting sexual jokes at work, especially targeting her in front of others (to embarrass her), you are a sexual harasser.
9. If you ask your co-worker about her sex life to embarrass her, or tell her about yours, at work, you are a sexual harasser.
10. If you tell a co-worker that she will be fired, or miss out on raises, or given bad assignments unless she performs sexual acts on you, YOU ARE A SEXUAL HARASSER.
Don't be so insecure that you put women down who threaten you. You can do it! Don't be a sexual harasser. If you are a sexual harasser, you will get it in the end.