Monday, December 4, 2017

How This Messed Up World Creates Business For Discrimination Lawyers

Since November last year, I have noticed an increase in racial discrimination and harassment, sexual harassment, and other discrimination cases.  It makes me sad.  Every day some famous man is fired for engaging in years of sexually harassing os sexually abusive conduct.

I believe that most people are kind, compassionate and giving.  But those other ones, the minority of folks who are insecure, inhumane, and petty, are sure more visible right now.  Most men do not treat women in the vile ways of Matt Lauer, Louis CK, Harvey Weinstein and the like.  But, there are enough people who abuse power, who are evil, who denigrate others, that we have a serious societal dilemma.

I know we, collectively, are better than this.  I hope so, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment