Sunday, March 26, 2017

Retaliation. All Too Common

It is unlawful to retaliate against someone who brings a charge of discrimination. It is. But human nature, being what it is, retaliation is a fact of life. Some people retaliate, and tell themselves they are not.  No one is above retaliation. People in responsible jobs retaliate. Public servants retaliate. Famous people retaliate.

I have a case where I just discovered a well known person with considerable public responsibility retaliated against my client who was already being retaliated against by his supervisor. It's really despicable. I can not divulge any more about the case, since it's ongoing. I wish there was a way to test a person's character before placing him or her in positions of power.  As our president would say, "Sad!" Retaliation can destroy a person. It is really sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment