You know you're a bad employer if ....
1. You think that only young men can be in management positions,
2. You pay women and minorities less than white men,
3. You think all older people are resistant to change and cannot work on computers,
4. You think you are better than your employees,
5. You want to pay your employees as little as possible,
6. You think discrimination laws make it harder for you to make a profit,
7. You make references to female employees in sexual terms,
8. You think sex with employees makes you powerful,
9. You don't respect your employees,
10. You don't like your employees.