Sunday, December 16, 2012

Children

I am sure it's obvious, but we have to protect children. I really can't think of anything else. Parents want to protect children. We need to deal with mentally ill violent people in a better way. We need to take care of each other. I found out about what happened in Newtown, Connecticut as I was leaving the kindergarten class at which we volunteer. What happened to those sweet children in Newtown is almost too horrible to consider, but I can't seem to think of anything else about which to write.  Sweet, innocent children, just like  the ones we have all raised, are raising or hope to raise in the future.  We want our children to grow up to be beautiful, happy, caring adults. I am lucky enough to have seen my children grow to adulthood. The parents in Newtown are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment