Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Job Opportunity - Puppy Mills.

List: nela_aff_kc Sent by: Bratcher, Lynne J Search


I posted this on my  Show-Me Fairness blog;

You know the saying, "When God closes one door, he opens a window. The Missouri Senate passed the untenable discrimination bill today. I fear the time when racial slurs and epithets can fly freely in the workplace; where women and girls are sexual fodder for their older more powerful bosses; and when older workers suddenly are turned into Soylent Green, and there is nothing I can do to help. SB 188 passed the Senate today. 

But, no worries! When someone gives me lemons, I will make lemonade. Fortunately, the Senate did not restrict its efforts to negate voter issues only to employment law. Even though the public voted just last election to eradicate puppy mills in Missouri, the much more intelligent and wiser members of the State Senate decided to unravel the voters' wishes. It looks like puppy mills are back!!!! I gotta find me some mangy old dogs to sell. This is a blessing in disguise. The puppies don't require much food, space or cleanliness - that's right- LOW OVERHEAD. And who says that not every cloud has a silver lining? 

Anyone in need of a skinny, undernourished, dog with kennel cough and fleas? Low, low prices!!!

Reprinted from Sho-Me Fairness.

No comments:

Post a Comment